Metrology Laboratory is metrological service of the Institute of Atomic Energy Branch RSE NNC RK.
Laboratory has been operating since 1969.
Activity of the Laboratory corresponds to ST RK ISO/MEK 17025-2007 “General Requirements for Competency of Testing and Calibrating Laboratories” that is confirmed by Accreditation Certificate No. KZ.P.07.1114 entitled to perform calibration.
Laboratory implements the following metrological work and services:
- calibration of measurers for 9 types of measurements (ST RK 2.42-2002):
- mass measurement;
- temperature and thermophysical measurements;
- flow rate measurement;
- pressure measurement;
- vacuum measurement;
- electrical quantity measurement;
- time and frequency measurement;
- radio technical measurements;
- ionizing irradiation measurement.
- test equipment certification;
- repair of measurers and complex electronic equipment;
- metrological expertise of normative document drafts and technical documentation related with use of measurers and measurement methods;
- implementation of accurate measurements and other metrological activity.
Our stable customers:
- RSE NNC RK Branches;
- RSE INP (Almaty);
- Balapan Koligy Company LLP, Kurchatov;
- RSE IGR, Kurchatov;
- Park of Nuclear Technologies JSC, Kurchatov;
- KAZFOAM JSC, Kurchatov;
- IsotopTransServise LLP, Ust-Kamenogorsk;
- REGIONAL ONCOLOGIC DISPENSARY MSOE, Semey;
- SLMZ LLP, Semey.
Address: 10, Krasnoarmeyskaya St., 071100, Kurchatov, East-Kazakhstan region, Republic of Kazakhstan
Tel.: (722-51) 3-32-02, Fax: (722-51) 3-31-25, е-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of the Metrology Laboratory (Center):
Igor Nickolayevich Flerko, Head of Metrology Laboratory, Tel.. 43-96 (com. 8-722-513-32-02).