The basis for the provision of the service:
Certificate of accreditation for compliance with GOST ISO/IEC 17025-2019 “General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories”
Verification of measuring instruments according to 8 types of measurements:
- 02 mass calibration;
- 04 manometry;
- 05 vacuum gauging;
- 10 thermophysical and temperature measurement;
- 13 electrical measurement;
- 15 chronometry and frequency measurement;
- 16 radiotechnical measurement;
- 17 ionizing radiation measurement.
The scope of accreditation is available at the following link: https://techreg.qoldau.kz/ru/acc/subjects/verifications/view/8151
- certification of test equipment;
- repair of measuring instruments and complex radio-electronic equipment;
- carrying out metrological expertise of draft normative documentation, technical documentation related to the use of measuring instruments, measurement techniques;
- performing accurate measurements and other metrological work.
The average annual volume of laboratory work is:
- verification of measuring instruments about 3200 units;
- certification of test equipment about 100 units;
- repair of measuring instruments and complex radio-electronic equipment about 120 units (of the IAE Branch).
10, Beybit Atom st., Kurchatov, East-Kazakhstan Region, Republic of Kazakhstan, 071100, Tel.: (722-51) 3-35-49, Fax: (722-51) 3-31-25, е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;